lunes, 24 de febrero de 2014

Calcetines de Navidad / Christmas Stockings

 
Este año, no me compliqué mucho con multitud de regalos distintos. Decidí que haría calcetines de Navidad en cadena y regalaríamos uno a cada miembro de la familia.

This past Christmas, I decided to take it easy by making stockings for each member of the family.


Busqué un patrón en internet y encontré éste. Me gustó porque era grande, algo que quería, pensando en el plan que tenía para los que se quedarían en casa.

I searched for a pattern in the internet and found this one. I liked it because it was big, which is something I was looking for while I have something in mind for those which would stay at home.


Cogí el patrón, pero no seguí el tutorial. De cara a las próximas Navidades, pondré aquí el tutorial de cómo los hice, por si alguna se anima.

I took the pattern, but didn't follow the tutorial. You will have a how-to-make-them post for this year Christmas, in case you want to make your own.


Hice 16 calcetines de estos. Por un lado está genial, porque al hacerlos en cadena vas rápido, pero llega a ser un poco aburrido, si os soy sincera.

I made 16 of these stockings. On the one hand, it's great because you sew them fast while it is an almost industrial process, but it gets to be a bit boring to do the same once and again, if I tell you the truth.


Lo mejor es que, con lo bonitas que eran las telas, no necesité envolverlos para regalo. Doblados y con un lazo, mirad qué bien quedaron para empaquetar otros regalos.

The best of it is that I didn't even have to wrap them. Just bended and with a ribbon, they were the perfect wrapping for other gifts.

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario